Hey, how’s it going? I’m Richard Knight founder of MajorTechGeeks.com and I’m here to transform your life.
My goal is to help use the technology that’s all around us to help make your life 10x easier, more enjoyable and as “worry free” as possible whether you’re a true computer techie or an everyday computer user.
Imagine how awesome it would be if the technology you already have allowed you to:
- Be “Jack Bauer” – Have your laptop fall into the wrong hands (lost or stolen) and be cool as a cucumber because you had all of your data backed up and password protected.
- Effortlessly Get Your Day Going – Wake up to the alarm going off, and all you have to say is “OK! I’M UP”, the alarm shuts off and your favorite morning music mix starts playing.
- Be the “Reliable” Hero – Drive past the mall on your way home and instantly be reminded to pick up the charcoal for the BBQ on Saturday (or flowers for your anniversary)
- Be the Romantic Hero – (Since we’re talking about anniversaries) – As you and your wife walks into the house, amaze her by playing her favorite romantic song the second she steps into the door.
- Put Your Everyday Tasks On Auto-Pilot – Stumble your way into the bathroom, start taking off your clothes and the shower automatically turns on and sets the water to the perfect temperature.
“You’re only using 10% of your technology and I’m here to change that”
I love tinkering with technology from smart phones to apps, to widgets online to new devices. And I’m very good at finding ways to make these pieces of technology make my life easier, more enjoyable and worry free. I’ve been in IT for over 12 years.
I’ve consulted for Global companies on Wall St. to small businesses of all sizes (one man operations to dozens of employees) With that being said I’ve seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to people not letting technology work for them.
If you ever fell victim to:
- Forgetting to do something or pick something up
- Getting overwhelmed your the infinite to do list
- Losing information
- Confused by today’s technology (i.e. – the cloud)
- Not sure how to take advantage of all the technology around you
- Wishing their was an easier way to some of the things you do on an everyday basis
…then you’re in the right place.
If this sounds like you then I highly recommend that you subscribe to our newsletter located on the top right hand side of the screen and if you have any questions or need help with your technology please feel free to contact us.
Til next time,